Saturday, January 6, 2007

Isuzu Motors Ltd. (いすゞ自動車株式会社 Isuzu Jidōsha Kabushiki-gaisha?), (TYO: 7202 ) is a Japanese commercial vehicle and heavy truck manufacturer company, headquartered in Tokyo. In 2005, Isuzu was the world's largest manufacturer of medium duty trucks. It has assembly and manufacturing plants in the Japanese city of Fujisawa, as well as in the prefectures Tochigi and Hokkaido. Isuzu is famous for producing commercial vehicles and diesel engines - it produced 16 million diesel engines in 2003 alone, which can be found in vehicles all over the world. In addition to making trucks of all sizes, from 1953 to 1993 Isuzu manufactured passenger vehicles.[citation needed]Although best known in the United States for automobiles and SUVs, Isuzu as a corporation has always been primarily a manufacturer of commercial trucks of sizes medium duty and larger. On November 7, 2006, Toyota acquired 5.9% of Isuzu, making them the third largest shareholder behind ITOCHU and Mitsubishi Corporation.

4 Comments:

At June 21, 2013 at 2:17 AM , Blogger Jessicca said...

Isuzu Motors restricted or artlessly Isuzu could be a exceptional Japanese Motors whole. The aggregation holds ability within the car trade associated is an acclaimed car maker on the far side the world.

hamer toyota mission hills

 
At July 19, 2013 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The Japanese company that produces the inexperienced Isuzu cars is near 100 years previous. It solely makes SUV's and completely different styles of trucks. These 2 facts have designed trust with the shoppers that require such a automobile and created the corporate a reliable manufacturer.

jaguar utah

 
At September 23, 2013 at 1:31 AM , Blogger maarthaardy said...

The Japanese automobile producing company Isuzu Motors restricted could be a star within the world of significant trucks, industrial vehicles and after all traveler cars. the corporate has its headquarters in capital of Japan. The year 2005 saw Isuzu changing into the largest significant and medium duty truck manufacturer of the globe.

Fiat Of Clear Lake Webster

 
At December 1, 2020 at 5:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was worried when I was about to purchase my house with my bad credit score. I was declined a loan from my bank and couldn't get it. I explained to a friend, he then introduced me to the greatest man of all time ( Mr Benjamin Lee) . I explained my problem to him by sending a text to his mail and he helped me get everything solved in the space of 3 working days. He granted me a loan of 3,000,000.00 Euros to pay for my house in which I also used to expand my business as well. May God bless him! you can apply for a quick loan from Mr Benjamin Lee who is working with a group of investors..He’s the wizard everyone is talking about all over the internet..Contact him via Mail on    247officedept@gmail.com.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home